Tel: 01239 710823
Fax: 01239 711449
Normal business hours: 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
IT and Telecommunications Support
Award winning BCC IT offer IT and Telephone Support Services, IT and Telephone Systems, consultancy and development to a wide range of businesses throughout Wales, England & Ireland. They have considerable experience of working with clients across many different sectors and their team of dedicated technicians offer a host of technologies specifically to suit your business needs.
They understand choosing the best provider of IT and telephone services for you and your organisation can be a very difficult task. However, they are different from other IT companies by understanding your business and your future vision so they can work with you, strategically to achieve that goal, delivering best of class IT technologies now & in the future.
As a company they are committed to excellent customer service and being your IT partner, they want you to use technology to increase your efficiency, performance and profitability.
Whether you are looking for an IT company to take responsibility for all aspects of your IT or simply as an additional valuable resource, BCC IT will focus on delivering a quality service, designed around the needs of your business.
In 2016, BCC IT won:
- Best 'Service Award' at the West Wales Business Awards;
- Top Carmathenshire IT company at the Carms Means Business Awards recognising the exceptional IT service they provide to support businesses and organisations;
- First in 'Business Services - Business of the Year' at the South Wales Business Awards 2016.
Dissolving the HR Fog
Employing people comes with so many challenges and legal requirements that it can often be confusing, frustrating and time consuming. All of this, in addition to simply running your business can easily take its toll and can often result in work related stress, loss of sleep and irritability. If only you had a HR expert at your fingertips to share and discuss all things HR related…. Well, now you can….
As a consummate HR professional, I can help you with a range of stress relieving solutions including bespoke HR Services (keeping you legal and complaint), expert Employment Law Advice (you will never be your own with a work place issue) and Business Transformation (from planning a growth plan, tackling TUPE to business realignment)
- I never make assumptions – I insist we have a ‘Discovery’ discussion. Its FREE and there’s no obligation.
- Our working relationship is based on a bespoke service aligned to your specific business needs and not a ‘one-hat fits all’ approach.
- Your investment not only rewards you with an outstanding service, you also reap the benefits of a HR who has grass roots learning and has progressed to become a dynamic HR leader.
- As a ‘surprisingly affordable’ retained client you also benefit from free reviews/policy updates, site visits and upcoming legislation changes – You also have access to an UNLIMITED EMPLOYMENT ADVICE LINE.
- Oh, and did I say I like to have fun at work too
Evolved HR limited, your ‘sunshine on a cloudy day’ dissolving the grey of HR Fog.
Contact me for a Free, no obligation ‘Discovery’ discussion
Phone: 07392 752705 / 01792 832110
Tel: 01558 822 622
Mob: 07769 957 962
Office and Admin Support
Angie of So-Occasion can provide business support in the following categories:-
- Bespoke promotional service
- Business Card promotion
- Customer service advice
- Completing difficult forms - help with
- Copy Writer
- Creative Content material
- Data input
- Event facilitating
- Leaflet distribution Meeting and Greeting
- Mystery Shopping
- Note taking
- Office and admin skills
- Organisation procedures
- Shredding of important documents
- Telephone calls
If you would like any support in these area, contact Angie at So-Occasion and find how she can support your business.
Do you offer an accountancy or legal service which our clients or website visitors may find useful?
If so and you'd like to be featured here as a supplier partner, drop us an email. We will only select one business in each field to feature.
We enjoy supporting small businesses, so would like to help raise your profile here and also regularly promote you to over 5,000 Shout Out Wales followers on Twitter @ShoutOutWales #ShoutOutWales. The followers are predominately Welsh businesses.